Wednesday 28 June 2023

Breast Feeding Pillow Covers #1 Best Sellers

Breast Feeding Pillow Covers #1 Best Sellers

Most Wished For in Breast Feeding Pillow Covers

πŸ›’>> My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow For Breastfeeding, Nursing and Posture Support with Pocket and Removable Slipcover, Coral <<







✓Best Breast Feeding Pillow Covers

✓Price Breast Feeding Pillow Covers

✓Need Breast Feeding Pillow Covers

✓Get Breast Feeding Pillow Covers


#BreastFeedingPillowCovers #Baby #Discount #Cheap #Shopping #Shop #BestSellers #Discountsale #Buying #Buy #Sale #Shoppingonline #Shoponline #Want #Reviews


About this item

Polyester

Imported

MADE FOR SUPPORT Essential nursing pillow for breastfeeding and bottle feeding encourages better posture during nursing alleviating strain in your back neck and arms

ERGONOMIC DESIGN Wrap around design and backrest with adjustable silent-release straps secures to the body helping mom and baby maintain ideal position and latch

FIRM FLAT CUSHION Superior cushion technology eliminates the gap between you & baby most crescent-shaped and U-shaped nursing pillows have & keeps baby from rolling in or away during breastfeeding or nursing

BABY REGISTRY MUST HAVE This top-rated breastfeeding essentials nursing pillow is a nursery must-have and makes the perfect gift for any baby shower

PREFERRED BY THE PROS: My Brest Friend nursing pillow is proud to be the top choice of lactation consultants and birthing hospitals making it the perfect nursing pillow for breast or bottle-feeding


Top reviews from the United States

 Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars It is nice and better to use than just a pillow

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on June 5, 2023

Color: FireworksVerified Purchase

I was on the fence about ordering this, but with my recovery from c section I took a chance. I do like to use it more than a pillow as it gets the baby more of an upright position. I just surface washed the whole thing instead of taking the cover off bc honestly I feel like I won’t get it back on if I take it off or May rip the foam as several stated in the reviews I read. however I think I would like it better if it didn’t have the wrap around my waist (and can’t use it without it going around the waist) for a couple of reasons. One if I am holding the baby and she decides to eat, it’s a hassle putting on while holding the baby. Or I put it on first and then get the baby but it would be easier to just put on my lap than going around. I have also tried nursing without buckling it and just putting it on but the baby ends up falling inbetween the pillow and my stomach, thus not breast height. Also the height to the breast isn’t exact but definitely better than a pillow bc a pillow baby sinks down and this wraparound is firm tho could use being thicker another inch. Number two - the belt going around is aggravating at my back bc of the foam. I’m not sure why there is foam on the backside and not just the belt - this makes it hard to sit in a recliner or couch if you are going to lean back for back support. If you are in a chair with no support or a stool, then it may help keep your back straight. I honestly would like there to be no padding as I sit most of the time in a recliner or a chair with a back and the back of this pillow gets on my nerves and a little uncomfortable. Number 3. - the material is great and wipes off easy if there is spit up.


The pockets - I have yet to use those. I guess I need to but I have found myself grabbing a pillow instead of this pillow a lot just bc of the ease of putting on my lap versus having to snap it around me.


Also where the thing goes around and snaps I don’t know how but somehow every time I feel pressure on some tender areas in my stomach from my c section. Maybe that will get better with time.


Overall not sure it’s worth the price I paid but I will say if I had to choose between feeding with this and a boppy, it would be this bc a boppy is heavy and I can’t handle the extra weight with the c section.


And the “hump” in each side - not really beneficial versus being flat.


So if the company making these reads my review, I hope they consider making a little thicker one with no foam at the back and just straps going around if they want it to connect like a belt. That way I can decide if I want to buckle it around the waist or just let the belt hang and put on my lap.

Read more

One person found this helpful

Helpful

Report


 Jamie

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on June 21, 2023

Color: Navy BluebellsVerified Purchase

I NEVER write reviews but this thing is too good not to share. I just bought another one a week later for a friend who is expecting and planning to BF.


I was using the boppy and it was too heavy, didn't have any good place to grab it, and was constantly needing readjustment.


This pillow stays in place. I can use it to nurse while walking around if I need to. It is sturdy enough for my daughter to stand on and light enough that I can grab the strap with a free finger and keep moving. It has a pocket which I love! Especially if I am relocating or take it with me for long trips, ect. Bug enough for a large cellphone, snack bar, water bottle, ect. The fabric is super easy to keep clean. And we are even able to do some tummy time on it. A must have for breastfeeding. I miss it when we are out and it is at home!

Customer imageCustomer image

Helpful

Report


 L&LV

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't know how much I needed this!

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on May 11, 2023

Color: Midnight PoppyVerified Purchase

OMG. This thing is the best! I had no idea how much it would improve my nursing experience. I only ordered it because my chiropractor told me that I should get a nursing pillow or nursing my chubby little boy will wreak havoc on my back before too long. I had a boppy with my first and was not a fan. Never could get comfortable with it, so when I stumbled across this and read all the great reviews about it buckling in the back, I thought I would give it a shot. Not only do baby and I both love it (I really think it supports him in the optimal nursing position) but I love being able to wear it around while I'm tucking in my older kids and nursing simultaneously. It's a huge help and makes nursing while teaching my kids school, eating, etc., so much easier and more comfortable! The pocket is definitely a perk too. Oh, and the lumbar support is a must-have for nursing in bed in the middle of the night! Love this thing, 5 stars!

2 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report


 Casey

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than the Boppy

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on June 5, 2023

Color: Navy BluebellsVerified Purchase

I used one of these at a breastfeeding consultation after multiple frustrating experiences with the Boppy and this single-handedly solved every issue I was having. Provides great support for both me and baby and he doesn’t struggle to latch and stay latched using it. Being able to tighten it to my body and fasten it closed is also so helpful as one of the biggest struggles I had with the Boppy was the baby literally falling in between me and the Boppy (even with my arm supporting him) and pushing the Boppy completely away from my body, rendering it nearly useless. Have nothing but good things to say about this support pillow!

One person found this helpful

Helpful

Report


 Adam & Holly

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nursing pillow

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on June 11, 2023

Color: Navy BluebellsVerified Purchase

I have both this pillow and the boppy--I really wanted to like the boppy, but my baby just falls between me and the pillow.

My brest friend is firm and there's no gap for her to fall into. I also really appreciate the little pocket; it's not good for water bottles but is excellent for little items like earbuds. I've actually purchased a second brest friend pillow and multiple covers since this is the pillow we use every time we nurse. I will be buying this as a gift for the next baby shower I attend!

Helpful

Report


 Alyshia

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on June 20, 2023

Color: Navy BluebellsVerified Purchase

I love this thing. Started out with the Boppy and struggled a lot to get the right alignment with baby. Thought I wasn’t going or be able to nurse exclusively because it was so hard to stay latched. As soon as I switched to this it got so much easier. It’s just a better method. Sturdy mostly flat surface for baby to lay on and align. Super comfy for me and for baby. 10/10 recommend.

Helpful

Report


 Julia R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on June 11, 2023

Color: SparklesVerified Purchase

I had a boppy and it always moved out of place and didn’t support my son well. I bought this after trying a friend’s and I love this pillow because the strap keeps it in place. The bumps built in on each side helps my son position well for nursing. I also used the pocket to hide my phone and remote from my older son while nursing.

Helpful

Report


 Andrew Poole

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on June 6, 2023

Color: SparklesVerified Purchase

This feeding pillow was perfect for my wife to breast feed. It is no longer used now since our baby is more than happy to lay on the couch to feed.

It was not used for very long but it was definitely worth buying, just for the ease of feeding newborns.

Helpful

Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.