Friday 30 June 2023

Prenatal Monitoring Devices #1 Best Sellers

Prenatal Monitoring Devices #1 Best Sellers

Most Wished For in Prenatal Monitoring Devices

πŸ›’>> Wavhello BellyBuds Baby Bump Headphones - Prenatal Belly Speakers for Women During Pregnancy, Safely Play Music, Sounds, and Voices to Your Baby in The Womb - Green <<




✓Best Prenatal Monitoring Devices

✓Price Prenatal Monitoring Devices

✓Need Prenatal Monitoring Devices

✓Get Prenatal Monitoring Devices


#PrenatalMonitoringDevices #Baby #Discount #Cheap #Shopping #Shop #BestSellers #Discountsale #Buying #Buy #Sale #Shoppingonline #Shoponline #Want #Reviews


About this item

The #1 Belly Speaker for Pregnant Moms on the Market - Bellybuds are the perfect gift! (BLUETOOTH BELLYBUDS NOW AVAILABLE!! Check out the bundle that includes Bellybuds & the Bellybuds Bluetooth Receiver, or just search "Bluetooth Bellybuds") EASY TO USE - place and re-place the Featherlite speakers anywhere on your baby-bump. Included audio splitter allows you to simultaneously listen at the same time with your baby.

PLAY MUSIC AND CREATE MEMORIES – A baby in the womb can hear at about 20 weeks and memories start at 30. BellyBuds baby-bump speakers allow you to safely play music and messages from loved ones directly to the womb from your iOS, Android or any standard audio device. Every purchase comes with exclusive FREE CONTENT available in our proprietary award-winning VOICESHARE mobile app!

PERFECT PREGNANCY MUST-HAVE & THIRD TRIMESTER GIFT FOR FAMILIES – celebrate your new baby-to-be with a gift to Mom and give loved ones far and near the ability to send loving messages to the new addition to the family. Inside our compatible VOICESHARE mobile app, users can invite friends and family to RECORD MESSAGES, LULLABIES and even BOOKS for the baby-to-be

Bellybuds are remarkably compact and made with FEATHERLITE technology allowing them to be PORTABLE AND DISCREET – Play music or messages to your bump whether you are at the office, going for a walk, working out or just relaxing at home. Our SafeBond hydrogel adhesives allow you to ATTACH AND REATTACH BellyBuds directly to your belly and adjust the MODULAR SPEAKERS based on baby's position.

Introducing voices and sounds is one of the best ways to CONNECT AND BOND WITH BABY – use the included audio splitter so you or a loved one can listen to sounds and music simultaneously with your baby. Play directly from your mobile phone or from our free VOICESHARE mobile app.

COMPATIBLE WITH OUR VOICESHARE APP – VoiceShare (iOS and Android) is your bridge to connecting baby with family. Share messages, music, stories and playlists in our secure private network. Your purchase of BellyBuds also includes access to EXCLUSIVE FREE DIGITAL CONTENT from the WavHello Studios library.


Top reviews from the United States

 Taylor J.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality. OK adhesives.

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on January 13, 2023

Size: 5 Piece SetVerified Purchase

These are nice baby bump headphones. These come with adhesives, a little bag to put the headphones in. The only con is that the adhesives don’t last very long even if you put them back on the film sheet they come on. I also had to purchase an adapter separate to connect to my iPhone, which is no problem. Other than that, good product.

One person found this helpful

Helpful

Report


 Bill

3.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with IPhone - needs adaptor

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on May 14, 2023

Size: 5 Piece SetVerified Purchase

It’s 2023 and half of the world uses an iPhone. And most, if not all of the photos provided show the user holding an iPhone. The instructions that come with the product illustrate an iPhone. Just charge an extra $5 and make the product usable when opening.

2 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report


 Cynthia M

5.0 out of 5 stars Music lovers will appreciate this for their baby!

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on January 12, 2022

Size: 5 Piece SetVerified Purchase

Coming from a big music lover, I LOVED these to help introduce music to my baby.

I see many people complain about the app, but besides recording a few voice messages for my babygirl to hear my voice and daddy’s, I would really just use this with Spotify.

The adhesives have lasted most of my pregnancy and are just now not sticking but I’m 2 weeks from birth and always made sure my belly was clean and I put them back on the plastic adhesive when they weren’t in use.

Here I am at 38 weeks, playing the same songs for my girl and she always shows me movement when I play music for her. Then while music plays, I play with her by slightly pushing on my stomach and she pushes back up.

It helps me know where she is because she’ll move towards the earbud.

I am definitely packing this in my hospital bag to play for her and to (hopefully) move her towards the earbuds. ;)

I see many complaints but don’t think it comes from music lovers and only from people trying to benefit solely off the app, the adhesive power and other non important things that I use these buds for. Music lovers, play your favorite tracks and your baby will start to remember the songs, get excited and play with you while you bond with her! She made me tear up a few times because I feel like our hands were touching and we were connected over a beautiful song. <3

Read more

Customer image

10 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report


 Terry Fatland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for first time moms

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on March 23, 2023

Size: 5 Piece SetVerified Purchase

I loved playing classical music for my little bean. These made me feel like I was taking positive steps for her healthy development.

2 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report


 Amber M

5.0 out of 5 stars Unremarkable Way to Connect with Child

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on December 3, 2021

Size: 5 Piece SetVerified Purchase

I’m not sure how I stumbled across this product but I’m glad I did. I initially thought this would be a good way to connect with my child in utero. And it was. However, the results were much more than that. I played one song on repeat at night around 16+ weeks when our child was awake and moving in utero. It often seemed like she would “fall asleep” in the womb to finally allow mom to get some much needed rest.


After about 3 days, she was crying hysterically and didn’t know what else to do to calm her. We played the one song I played on repeat. She was calm and silent, instantly. I had tears of joy - not only that it worked to quiet her but that I truly did bond with my child over the song throughout my pregnancy. At three months, she still calms down and is quiet to the song. There is not a doubt in my mind the song will one day be her father-daughter dance song at her wedding. I am so happy I took a chance on this product. It will create a lifetime of memories for you and your child if it works for your child as it did for ours.

17 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report


 du chane

5.0 out of 5 stars Go buy it now !!!!!

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on July 13, 2022

Size: 5 Piece SetVerified Purchase

So I love this product, volume is very adjustable as if you were using regular headphones. The speakers are comfortable to wear. I can't believe how sticky the adhesive is and yet it does not leave residue on your stomach (after 15 uses I had one little but of sticky residue left on me that gently rubbed off with my finger tip) I wish it came with replacement adhesive but I still don't need to replace it after about 20 times. One thing I wish is for the cord between the speakers to be a little longer as well as the cord connecting to your phone so I can throw it in my purse or back pocket a little easier.

Overall I would recommend this 100%!!!!! Baby reacts well to music on low volume setting no need to blast poor baby with so much sound !!

6 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report


 J Howland

4.0 out of 5 stars Ensure that the little one has better taste in music than her friends.

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on June 11, 2017

Size: 5 Piece SetVerified Purchase

The BellyBuds are a cool idea. We've been playing music to the future human with these for a few months and generally speaking they are a great idea. They contour well to the belly and dissipate sound well so you can't blast your baby's ear out before they get a chance to go to a concert live. The gel adhesive is nice, but also works just as well to tuck them into the band of yoga pants. And the sound quality is pretty good.


Pros: Good sound, great form factor and the gel adhesive is a really nice touch. Gives you a great simple way to play messages and tunes to your developing fetus.

Cons: The app is terrible. In principle the app makes it possible for you (or loved ones) to create messages save them for you and you can play them for the baby. However, we've found that the app glitches regularly and recording messages via the web interface is not intuitive at all. If you think grandparents are going to do this easily, you have much smarter grandparents than we do. The app/web idea was a nice idea, it's just not implemented well yet.

Overall: Fun idea, that's mostly executed well. The BellyBuds headphones are nice with good sound and solid build quality. Definitely not a must have item, but if you've got some extra dollars and want your kid to experience music while developing these are the best headphones I've found so far for that purpose.

Read more

5 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.