Monday 20 April 2020

Haakaa Manual Breast Pump 4oz/100ml,2019 New Style

Haakaa Manual Breast Pump 4oz/100ml,2019 New Style

Haakaa Manual Breast Pump 4oz/100ml,2019 New Style

"Over the first 24hrs of having this I’ve pulled over 10oz of otherwised wasted milk! I can’t believe how well it works! Initially I was concerned that it wouldn’t work because I do not leak that much at all. I have the 90oz 1st generation haakaa and am glad I went with this one just because it’s the smallest one. Also cleaning it is very fast compared to pumping parts. I am still electric pumping once In the morning as well, but overal this will help me double my milk stash quickly."

"I'm 4 weeks postpartum and I just bought this a few days ago. I started using this and I use it twice a day and collect 8-14 oz. My flow doesn't seem to be bothering my newborn anymore which is fantastic! It didn't completely empty me, so if he needed to be topped off, there was still some left for him. Having a little bit left in is great so he can get a little topper and then fall asleep without choking on a mouth full of milk."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.