Tuesday 28 April 2020

Livhò Sunglasses for Men Women Aviator Polarized Metal Mirror UV 400 Lens Protection

Livhò Sunglasses for Men Women Aviator Polarized Metal Mirror UV 400 Lens Protection

Livhò Sunglasses for Men Women Aviator Polarized Metal Mirror UV 400 Lens Protection

"I work outside, around fertilizer and these puppies get dropped A Lot.The wear on them is definitely my doing, the lenses have popped out numerous times (easily put back in) but all in all these are my favorite to wear. They’re lightweight and I won’t be out of a ton of money if I accidentally break these past repair. I will probably be getting another set soon!"

"I am so impressed.... the packaging was so nice. And the quality of these sunglasses are almost that of ray bans or any other high end brand."

"I received excellent quality glasses in a beautiful case! Very happy with the purchase and fast delivery! Thank you seller for such a fashionable product!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.