Saturday 18 April 2020

KOIOS Juicer, Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor with Reverse Function, Cold Press Juicer Machine with Quiet Motor, Juice Jug and Brush for High Nutrie (Red-Black)

KOIOS Juicer, Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor with Reverse Function, Cold Press Juicer Machine with Quiet Motor, Juice Jug and Brush for High Nutrie (Red-Black)
KOIOS Juicer, Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor with Reverse Function, Cold Press Juicer Machine with Quiet Motor, Juice Jug and Brush for High Nutrie (Red-Black)

KOIOS Juicer, Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor with Reverse Function, Cold Press Juicer Machine with Quiet Motor, Juice Jug and Brush for High Nutrie (Red-Black)


"This is very nice and easy to use juicer. I would say it is mid-level juicer and works great. Assembly is easy. I have tried many vegetables and fruits like Celery, Carrots, Apple, Orange, beet, pineapple and it works great with soft and hard mode. If you don't categorize, just use hard mode option. One drawback with soft fruits like Oranges is that, there will be some juice left inside. The juicer does not make much noise and is effective at the same time. 
Cleaning is easy once you disassemble all parts and run it under water and included Brush makes it easy to clean. I am pleasantly surprised with the results so far."

"This juicer works very well. If you follow the instructions there should be no issues during operation. When juicing softer fruits/veggies it works best to combine a hard and soft produce i.e. grapes and carrots. I have been juicing for about 15 minute periods where I juice a full container it comes with then I prep them into shots. I can only speak for my self but I'm sure most of the negative comments on here are MOSTLY from operator error scenarios."

"I've been using this product for 2 months and it works great. I juice many vegetables and fruits. Its very easy to clean. I use it every morning to make fresh juice."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.