Thursday 23 April 2020

Skip Hop Moby Bath Spout Cover Universal Fit,(Best Seller),Grey


Skip Hop Moby Bath Spout Cover Universal Fit, Grey

"I have 2 daughters ages 1 and 3 that love to take bathes but the thing that always scares me that they will stand up and hit their head or something off the bath tub faucet. So I looked into finding something to cover it and found many different ones but they love aquatic stuff so when I had the chance to review this I took advantage of it and they LOVE this whale! Pros:Rubber is sturdy yet gentle if a child bumps into it Easy to hang up to store in the bathroom if you don't want it on the spigot 24/7 3 year old cannot easily take it off so no worries about it being removed by a child Its BPA free so you can feel safe about using it plus I've put it in the dishwasher to clean (kids and soap equal messy whale sometimes) without using bathroom chemicals to clean it"

"This fits my tub perfectly! Super cute and functional. It easily went on and the spout still functions no issues! I definitely feel more confident my little one's head is safe from bumps with this. I would recommend this product to anyone!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.