Monday 20 April 2020

Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads for Breastfeeding


Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads for Breastfeeding

"I always felt like they were wet. It was uncomfortable. I decided I needed to go in for the big guns and I ordered these. WOW. What a difference. I can comfortably wear one pair all day and they don't feel damp against my skin, and no leaks! Most people seem to switch from disposable to reusable, but I did the opposite. I love these. "

"Love these disposable pads! They come packaged individually and are so convenient for on the go. I suggest keeping a set in your purse, in the diaper bag, and in a your pumping back if you have one. They stay secure to the inside of your bra cup so stay in place and they are super absorbent. The best thing is that even when I know they’ve absorbed liquid, they never feel damp against my skin! I’m three months into nursing and still haven’t gone through the full box yet since o use the reusable at home."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.