Sunday 26 April 2020

Pronexa Hairgenics Lavish Lash – Eyelash Growth Enhancer & Brow Serum with Biotin & Natural Growth Peptides for Long, Thick Lashes and Eyebrows!


Pronexa Hairgenics Lavish Lash – Eyelash Growth Enhancer & Brow Serum with Biotin & Natural Growth Peptides for Long, Thick Lashes and Eyebrows! FDA Approved, Dermatologist Certified & Hypoallergenic.

"Before trying Lavish Lash, I had tried another (much more expensive) product with "meh" results. I hadn't used a lash serum before so I kind of just figured that's how they were but still wanted to give one more a try. I've been using it for 2 months now and OMG...its legit. 
I look like I wear fake eyelashes and I LOVE it! I have used it religiously every night before I go to bed and I could probably go down to one time every other night. but I'm kind of enjoying having ridiculously long lashes. I have no idea whats in this stuff but its got me hooked."

"I love this product I had gotten a lash perm consistently for 3 months and my lashes eventually fell out and broke off I was so upset I had a bought a bottle of Rodan and Fields lash booster and used it for a month and saw no difference I thought it was hopeless but a friend told me to but Hairgenics Lavish lash and she swore up and down it will work so I bought one because I’m really desperate to look normal again after the 1st week so a little bit of improvement my eyelashes looked wacky but I realize now it was because baby hairs were growing so it was pushing the hairs I had left cockeyed but after 4 weeks of continuous use I can honestly say my eyelashes are back with a vengeance my girlfriend asked me if I got eyelash extensions lol thank you Hairgenics I look normal again!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.